Job Summary – Support the sales function of the company by assisting outside consultants and providing customer service in a manner consistent with the Curtis Standard.
Key Job Elements
- Assist with quote preparation, order entry, product research and shipment tracking.
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary.
- Track orders and coordinate product delivery.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all outside consultants to provide the highest level of support.
- Contact dormant or low-frequency customers for the outside consultants to enhance sales opportunities.
- Assist at the front counter as necessary.
- Prepare bid packages, complete the submittal drawings, and brochures. Follow up with all approvals and revisions.
- Assemble Operations and Maintenance Manuals, coordinate equipment demonstrations, arrange startups and handle warranty service calls.
- Compile and monitor project change orders.
- Prepare project sheets and delivery schedules for weekly status meetings.
- Complete other administrative tasks as assigned including filing reports or presenting the sales team with necessary documents.
- Update all contact information for clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Excel, typing skills, and other data management software.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Demonstrated ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED - Required
- Restaurant Management experience
- Sales experience
- Training or experience in computer applications (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, business mgt)